Below are a number of reasons why a sale may appear in the Unconfirmed Sales section of your account. You can click on each reason to determine what changes you will need to make. Once you make the appropriate changes and hit submit, the sale in question will then appear with the rest of your sales. At that time, you can deny, hold, or accept the sale in the Reconcile Sales section of your account.
- Sale Total is not numerical.
- Sale Total is not greater than or equal to 0.
- Commission is not numerical.
- Commission is not greater than or equal to 0.
- Commission is higher than the Sale Total.
- Sale Total is zero.
- The Order number is already associated with a sale in this Program.