Below are instructions for S2S tracking:
1. When a user lands on your page, you need to capture the clickid, which is found in the refid parameter (unless changed to your specific subtracking variable). This is unique with each visit. You can capture the clickid from a query string parameter that we place in the URL when we send users to the destination.
2. Using the example URL from step 1, your server will capture the clickid. It should be changed in a programmatic process to look like this example when fired (in the sid parameter):
- Fill in the “on” parameter with an order number code. It should be unique with each fire.
- Fill in the “sa“ parameter with a sale amount code. It should update dynamically with each fire. If you have a flat rate payout, you can leave
this parameter blank.
3. After everything is implemented, we need two tests (with different sale amounts) to ensure all processes are working properly.
Example Test Link: http://track.flexlinks.com/a.ashx?foid=1049797.110092543&fot=9999&foc=1