Adding new campaigns to your account is a great way to distinguish a special offer/promotion from your default campaign (examples include promo codes and holiday specials).
When creating a new campaign, you will have the option to add new banners, text links, and an alternative destination URL that leads to the special promotion.
Here are the steps on how to create and manage Advertiser Campaigns:
- From your Advertiser Dashboard, go to Programs > Campaigns
- In the Campaigns page, click the “Add Campaign” button.
- Fill out all the required fields and click “Save.”
- Return to the Campaigns page and find the newly created campaign. Click on the “Add Creatives” button to upload banners and text links for your new campaign. Note: you need at least one creative before the campaign can go live.
- Once all the creatives are uploaded, return once again to the Campaigns page and click the “Activate” button to set the campaign live. You should see the campaign status set to “Active” in green.
Tip: Setting expiration dates is the best way to start and stop campaigns without affecting publisher links. It is not recommended to deactivate a campaign once it has been created.