- One-Time Escrow Deposit: Used for paying Publisher commissions and FlexOffers.com network fees.
- Network Fees: A network fee is deducted from your escrow account whenever a transaction occurs. The network fee is 1% of your total sale volume or 5% of your agreed-upon commission payout.
Launching Your Affiliate Program
- Setup Time: 1-2 weeks depending on your available resources.
- Technical Integration: We will provide you with tracking code details that you must place on your confirmation page; you will then need to conduct a test transaction to make sure the conversion is reporting properly.
- Creative Assets: 5-15 banners and text links.
- Program Description: Written pitch to potential Publishers that should include your company and program description, pay-out rate, conversion rate and any other information you can provide to help Publishers effectively promote your product.
After You Launch Your Affiliate Program
- You will be featured to Publishers in the FlexOffers.com Newly Launched Advertiser email.
- You have the opportunity be featured in a dedicated section on our Publisher interface home page where all newly launched Advertisers are advertised daily. Your brand will be represented there on average 24hrs after launch.
- We will build you a dedicated affiliate program signup page at FlexOffers.com (see sample). You can then link to this page from your website and all email marketing campaigns. Most advertisers have a hyperlink on their website’s footer inviting publishers to join their affiliate program, like: “Become an Affiliate” and they link the traffic over to their affiliate signup page at FlexOffers.com.
Making Your Affiliate Program a Success
Effectively managing your affiliate program will require you to allocate 10-20 hours per week to:
- Reviewing Publisher Applications
- Activating Publishers
- Communicating with Publishers and FlexOffers
- Running Performance Reports and Optimizing Your Program Strategy and Execution
Or, let FlexOffers’ experienced account management team help you manage and grow your affiliate program. For more information, contact your affiliate manager or visit this page here for more details.