A few reasons to add a new program to your account:
- To promote a new website
- Multiple commission structures (CPL or CPS)
- Different brands
Below are the steps you should follow when adding a new program:
From your Advertiser Dashboard, go to Programs > Programs
In the Programs page, click the “Add Program” button.
In the New Program page, fill out all the required fields:
- General: Name, Logo, Domain URL, and Description
- Logo size must be 150×40 pixels
- Program Defaults: Commission Type, Payout Display, Cookie/Return Days.
- Publisher Approval Criteria: Check all methods that Publishers are allowed to promote.
- Search Keywords: Adding keywords helps publishers find you when searching for ads to publish (20 max; comma-separated).
- Terms & Conditions: You can add your own terms or simply state “The publisher must abide by the Terms & Conditions outlined by FlexOffers.com.”
Click “Save” and return to the Programs page.
You will now see the your newly-added program. Next, click the “Add Campaign” button.
Fill out all the required fields for the campaign and click “Save” once finished.
Return to the Campaigns page and find the newly-created campaign. Click on the “Add Creatives” button to upload banners and text links for your new campaign. Note: You need at least one creative before the campaign can go live.
Once all the creatives are uploaded, return once again to the Campaigns page and click the “Activate” button to set the campaign live. You should see the campaign status set to “Active” in green.
Once your campaign is active, return to the Programs page and click the “Activate a Campaign” button.
Your request to activate a new program will be received and reviewed by one of our account managers.
Shortly after review, you will be contacted by an account manager on next steps for tracking testing.